Here are 10 key questions that you should be asking about your organization:
1. Do we have an affordable “go-to” resource for questions and issues related to HR?
2. Are we confident that we’re providing our employees with strong HR support?
3. Are we successful in attracting and retaining quality employees?
4. Do we feel equipped to mediate employee conflicts as they arise, and before those issues get in the way of functionality at our organization?
5. Are we confident that our employment practices are effective and legally compliant and that we are keeping up with the constant changes in employment-related regulations?
6. Is our in-house training effective, and is it delivered in a manner that reinforces our core values?
7. How effective are we at managing employee performance, both good and bad?
9. Are we confident that our HR services are being administered in a way that demonstrates a high degree of HR expertise and passion?
10. Can we say with absolute certainty that we are practicing good stewardship in how we provide HR services at our organization?
Were you satisfied with your answers to all of these questions?
If you were told that there is an affordable way to turn that into a ‘Yes’, does this sound like something you would be interested in hearing more about?
We would love to meet with you to learn more about your the HR needs of your organization – contact us today!